Print and Mailing Services for Design Industry Professionals
For designers who need a specialised print and mailing service
As a specialist trade print and mailing company, we’ve learned a lot over the years about what you need from your print partner. It starts with a print service that is priced competitively and sustainably. You expect quality and reliability as a given, and appreciate personal service to ease the way.
TRUSTED BY DESIGN PROFESSIONALS
- Full service provided: digital and litho print, finishing and mailing
- Consistently competitive pricing
- Reliable delivery and quality
- Fast, flexible and responsive turnaround
- All the advice and support you need
Below are just a few of the key benefits you gain by choosing to work with Bishops:
- Quality stock and printing finishes at affordable prices
- Superior colour quality digital printing for bespoke projects
- FREE delivery of print to our mailing house
- Expert advice at the end of the phone teamed with personalised account management
- Everything you need all under one roof, including laminating, die-cutting, perfect binding and saddle stitch binding
There’s a reason why 28% of our increasing turnover comes from design professionals like you. The first time you use Bishops it may be because of low costs and quick turnarounds, but we hope it will continue because the back-up and service we give you is second to none.
Naturally, when it comes to your own customers, you need absolute trust that your reputation and relationship with them will be protected and respected. Here are some additional benefits you will receive when you partner with Bishops:
Design for print expertise
If you’re designing for print and direct mail, especially to a deadline, make sure you speak to our print and mailing experts first. Their advice will ensure your creative talents don’t produce a masterpiece that is either too costly or impractical to produce in the time available, and you won’t miss opportunities to save your client money (making you look good!), or add even more of a ‘wow’ factor, to really impress them.
Our white label guarantee
Your customers won’t know that Bishops produced their print unless you tell them. We will always respect and protect your client relationships with a ‘no contact’ guarantee. Our delivery labels and boxes are un-branded. Our delivery fleet of 10 vehicles are unmarked and our drivers, unlike the rest of our production staff, do not wear liveried clothing.
We’ll support you every way we can, including helpful credit terms, no quibble guarantees and 24/7 production 363 days a year.
Straightforward, stress-free printing
We give you more than just an attractive price tag. We’re an extension to your team. Expert advice, ideas and samples all at the end of the phone. From digital printing, to litho printing, different paper types to fancy print finishes, standard shapes to something bespoke, we can take care of it.
*Additionally, if your clients want their brochures, leaflets, or direct mail posted out, we have a 35,000 square foot, ISO 27001 certified mailing house to handle that for you as well.
Keeping it green
We’re a family business with the next generation in mind. If you or your client place environmental concerns high on your list of priorities, then you’ll be reassured to know that we :
- Cut our paper waste by a third through new technology investments
- Support sustainable forestry by only using FSC certified stock
- Reduce our use of fossil fuels with the installation of 124 solar panels
- Use vegetable-based inks in our Heidelberg presses
- Offer biodegradable polywrap if you can’t avoid plastic
- Include Revive 100% recycled paper options in silk, offset and natural stock in our stock list
- Use LED factory lighting, reducing our carbon footprint by 462,826 Kb
- Employ computer-to-plate technology to minimise our use of chemicals
- Support the ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme
- We recycle anything and everything that we can