PROFESSIONAL MAGAZINE PRINTING
As a publisher, you know that the look and feel of high-quality print is key to engaging and attracting both readers and advertisers to your magazine. As a specialist magazine printer, we’ve built our business on delivering top-quality printed products at affordable prices.
Tight publication deadlines mean speed and accuracy can be crucial. That’s why we aim to plate or proof your job on the day we receive it, every time. Reliable results and dependable delivery means peace of mind for you.
TRUSTED BY PRINT PROFESSIONALS
- Full service provided: design, print and mailing
- Consistently competitive pricing
- Reliable delivery and quality
- Fast, flexible and responsive turnaround
- All the advice and support you need
Trusted by the Design industry
28% of our growing trade clients are marketing agencies and graphic designers, and they use our print and mailing services time and time again. If you’re a designer, why not make use of our free advice on paper stocks and specialist print finishing?
TECHNOLOGY MEETS DEDICATION
With a 24/7 operation running 363 days a year from our 85,000 sq ft factory, we have the capacity and specialist equipment you need, including:
- 8 market leading Heidelberg presses, including five 10-colour presses, giving you speed, capacity and with an average age of less than 3 years, reliability
- Inpress Control features on five of our presses for peace of mind when it comes to colour accurate printing
- Superior HP Indigo B2 and B3 printers for smaller print runs
- 3 stitching lines for your saddle stitched magazines Multiple stitching lines
- 2 Perfect/PUR binders
- Specialist in-house print finishing for greater control over quality and turnaround times
- Free delivery to our own mailing house to help your budget go further - and it's only just around the corner so saves on carbon emissions too! saving time and money.Several transport vehicles primed for swift delivery.
BESPOKE, HIGH QUALITY MAGAZINE PRINTING
Our perfectly calibrated presses and use of the same high quality paper stock ensures consistent, exceptional results. Our house coated stock has been chosen for its exceptional qualities of sharpness, whiteness, and smoothness, which make it particularly well suited to magazine printing. Double page spreads, loved by advertisers and enjoyed by readers, stretch seamlessly from one page to the next ensuring a real quality finish to perfect bound magazines. Our talented team work hard to ensure that your content and advertisements appear exactly as you created them.
GREAT PRICES AND RELIABLE DELIVERY
If budgeting and planning right across the year is important to you, we make it easy with consistently competitive and sustainable pricing (helped by the fact that we buy our house stock direct from the mil),l – very handy if you are producing a regular publication. And if you post your magazines to customers or members, we’re certain we can save you money on the cost of your postage - and we don’t charge to deliver print to our own mailing house either that too. Why not ask us for a comparative quote?
Add some finishing touches
We offer a range of finishes in-house to further enhance your magazine, including:
- Gloss lamination & Matt lamination - all taken care of in-house to keep your magazines looking fabulous for longer.
- Spot Gloss UV varnish - can be used to great effect to create a truly stunning front cover that is both eye-catching and oozes quality.
- Foiling - for something a bit different, perhaps a special anniversary issue, you can accentuate a design and pick out details using foil blocking. Holographic foils never fail to grab attention, especially amongst a shelf full of every day magazines.
- Soft-touch lamination - add an unexpected tactility to your magazine printing and it is more likely to be shared and kept. The luxurious feel of it in the hand works well to reinforce premium brands, but don’t let that restrict your use of it. Soft-touch lamination is for everyone!
Get a Quote for Your Magazine Printing
Our team are on hand to help with all your brochure printing requirements. Either call us, or send us an email via our quote page and we'll be happy to help with everything you need.
I'd just like to take the opportunity to thank you and the amazing Bishops team for another outstanding job, absolutely wonderful quality and turnaround second to none.
Thank you for the newsletters samples. I have waited for the client to give me some feedback before I contacted you. They thought they were fab. Again, thank you for the fast turnaround and print quality – please pass this on to your team.
Thank you so much, it looks amazing. I’m so impressed with the speed of turnaround and the sharpness of the images. I’m thrilled. It’s always scary moving away from a printer you’ve used to a new one and I’m not disappointed, in fact, it’s the best repro we’ve had yet, so thank you.
We are a family-run business where personal touch matters. When you choose Bishops Printers, you combine all the benefits of scale in terms of cost, efficiency, and reliability, with personalised account management delivered just the way you like it.
As specialist magazine printers, we understand your pressures, pinch points and priorities and do all we can to make your magazine printing as straightforward and as stress-free as possible.
We are also one of only a few UK commercial printers to have become members of SMETA, which means we have undergone a rigorous, independent evaluation of standards relating to a wide range of ethical, social and environmental issues. It underpins our commitment to on-going self-improvement when it comes to our employment and business practices, health and safety, and environmental approach.
FOR BESPOKE MAGAZINE PRINTING IN THE UK, CHOOSE BISHOPS
From fashion magazine printing to company magazines, academia and large print magazines for the elderly, we work with you to create a publication that reflects your title’s ethos and personality.
If your budget is tight, or you are on a very tight turnaround, then we would recommend saddle stitch binding (also known as staple binding). By adding carefully considered specialist print finishes to your magazine you can achieve a premium brand look and feel. Alternatively, perfect bound magazines tend to be associated with quality brands and publications but they do take a little longer to produce, and your page count or paper stock choice must achieve a minimum spine width of 3mm.
If you’re unsure how to begin printing your magazine, do get in touch and we’ll be happy to share our expertise. If you’re relatively local, we extend an open invitation for you to visit our factory. It’s a great way to get to know us a little better. Who knows...it could be the start of something wonderful!