Would you like to be a part of our continuing success at Bishops Printers?
Established in 1985, Bishops Printers family business has grown to become one of the largest specialist B2 lithographic and digital print and mailing firms in the UK. We are always looking for quality, enthusiastic staff to join our team.
If you've got what it takes to join the south's premier commercial printer, we would like to hear from you.
The nature of the print industry makes it a fast-paced environment and every day presents fresh challenges. Your ability to cope in such situations and react accordingly is vital to delivering the high quality of print and service that our customers expect from us. Our customers come from every sector, in all shapes and sizes, and so do their print requirements.
We always look to promote staff from within, recognising achievement and rewarding members of staff who show potential. Who knows where you could end up?...
Even when we are not actively recruiting, you are invited to email your CV for commercial roles to firstname.lastname@example.org, and for production-based roles to email@example.com for. We can't promise anything, but we will take the time to properly consider your application.
Thank you for your interest in Bishops Printers!
Join the team! We are currently seeking...
The business solution we offer our clients is about far more than our three specialist areas of graphic design, print and mailing. We believe in a collaborative, creative and hands on approach, working with our clients of many years as a trusted and loyal partner. Because we understand their businesses, we know how to help them grow and improve the products and services they want to deliver, helping them to maintain their success for the present and future.
Consequently, our Account Managers need to be smart, organised and efficient with the ability to work well under pressure, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Build and grow relationships with a set client base over the telephone and via email
- Give advice and promote solutions and ideas for given projects to increase revenue streams
- Work in a proactive, consultative manner delivering valuable solutions to clients
- Be a positive and enthusiastic team member
- Provide excellent customer service
- Meet or exceed all assigned KPI’s and objectives
- Excel in all relevant areas of the business
- Contribute to a work environment that takes pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
- Possess strong consumer and product awareness
- Take ownership & set standards
This role profile is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic reviews, which may result in amendments to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy the challenge of a target and reward environment
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience in word, excel and preferably using a CRM system
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good sense of humour
- Can do attitude
In addition to job security, other benefits of the role include free parking, team building days, Christmas parties, sales launches, monthly incentives (such as holidays) to name a few.
The starting salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience, from £21,000 p.a + £12,000 OTE. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Business Development Managers
Bishops Printers are looking to expand the New Business division, and if you're looking for a secure, fast-paced company and you are passionate, self-driven and motivated, then we want you!
This is a rewarding and exciting role, and the ideal candidate will have a positive and enthusiastic outlook with an eye for details and strong consumer awareness. As well as enjoying the challenge of a target and reward environment, the position is suited for a well-organised, quick learner, who can work well under pressure and deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential to the role. The candidate will need to have experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and will preferably have experience using a CRM system.
Previous experience in a B2B sales role is essential (however full product knowledge training will be given). The successful candidates will be required to:
- Be self-motivated to cold call prospective clients. as well as call lapsed businesses to regenerate relationships
- Use initiative to source potential new business
- Develop relationships to maximise revenue potential
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have a strong mentality to exceed all KPI's and objectives
- Manage customers expectations, while understanding their needs and requirements to give a consultative solution
- Follow up quotations, ensuring customers have the correct information
- Ensure jobs are going through production efficiently and to liaise with the production manager
- Offer pro-active aftercare, asking for referrals and future business
- Uncover opportunities to cross-sell the sister organisations, The Graphic Design House and The Mailing People.
Other than job security, other benefits of the role include free parking, team building days, Christmas parties, Sales Launches, monthly incentives (such as holidays) to name a few.
The starting salary for this role is £20,000 p.a / £12,000 OTE uncapped. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com