Would you like to be a part of our continuing success at Bishops Printers?
Established in 1985, Bishops Printers family business has grown to become one of the largest specialist B2 lithographic and digital print and mailing firms in the UK. We are always looking for quality, enthusiastic staff to join our team.
If you've got what it takes to join the south's premier commercial printer, we would like to hear from you.
The nature of the print industry makes it a fast-paced environment and every day presents fresh challenges. Your ability to cope in such situations and react accordingly is vital to delivering the high quality of print and service that our customers expect from us. Our customers come from every sector, in all shapes and sizes, and so do their print requirements.
We always look to promote staff from within, recognising achievement and rewarding members of staff who show potential. Who knows where you could end up?...
Even when we are not actively recruiting, you are invited to email your CV for commercial roles to firstname.lastname@example.org, and for production-based roles to email@example.com for. We can't promise anything, but we will take the time to properly consider your application.
We are currently recruiting...
Graduate Account Manager
The Graduate Account Manager role will involve an opportunity to work in many aspects of the company, however the primary focus is account management. You will be an outgoing and meticulously organised individual with a desire to grow your career in account management. You will have a degree in business, marketing or similar.
You will be smart, organised and efficient but also very amenable and able to work well under pressure, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of Job:
- Develop and maintain client relations and work with the team
- Meet all assigned goals
- Learn and excel in all areas sales & client management
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
- Take ownership, set standards & take accountability
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- Experience in word, excel and preferably using a CRM system
This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach agreement to the changes.
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivation, good communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- The ability to be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy a target & reward environment
Salary - £19,000
Please send your CV to Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Bishops Printers!