No-contact delivery protocol
Thank you for understanding that, due to new health and safety measures we have had to put in place, our drivers are temporarily unable to offer you their usual ‘over and above’ level of assistance at your premises. We have made these changes in line with current government guidelines to protect you and our staff from contracting and spreading COVID-19.
This is what you can expect from our own delivery drivers:
- All our drivers have been issued with gloves and sanitiser.
- Drivers are required to disinfect their cabs at the start and end of their shift.
- Our drivers are not permitted to enter your address – not even if social distancing is enforced.
- Your consignment will be deposited with care at the designated entrance only.
- At all times our drivers must maintain social distancing. This means that instead of signing for your delivery, they will simply record your name.
Please do not put our drivers under any pressure to break the conditions of their employment. They would love to help you as much as possible, but we have to put their health and safety, and that of our other customers, first.
Thank you for your understanding.